Friday, February 5, 2010

Will you be bringing back a chipmunk back from Paris this summer?

They are free and so cute! The circus will sure do its part.Will you be bringing back a chipmunk back from Paris this summer?
Have just read about chipmunks %26amp; all it will take is a couple of idiots to bring them into England.Mind how do we know there not already here.Will you be bringing back a chipmunk back from Paris this summer?
The husband was in France yesterday. He didn't bring any back with him though - one chipmunk is more than enough for him.
I'm taking my daughter to Euro Disney this summer so she might try and bring back Alvin and the Chipmunks in her bag.
Poor things. I don't much fancy Lyme disease, so I won't bother ta.
Lol, i get it :p
....wasn't planning on it.
No' I'll be comparing the Meercat.com
  • money
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment