Sunday, February 7, 2010

What is a chipmunk with a big fluffy tail called?

im very confused because i keep seeing these chimpmunks that have big fluffy tails and im getting worried cuz i think they might attack me. plz can someone tell me if ill be ok they are weird and they scare the **** outa me :(What is a chipmunk with a big fluffy tail called?
I don't think they have a specific name. You will be ok. WE ARE MEANT TO BE MORE POWERFUL THAN EVERY ORGANISM IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!! You will be okay my friend. They probably run if a person goes up to one.What is a chipmunk with a big fluffy tail called?
sure they arn't squirels? there is no reason to be afraid of such a small animal. They wont bother you, they are afraid of you. Chase after one, i bet it runs away.
A ground squirrel. Actually they are a little larger than chipmunks.
its called a poof








lol not really just messing wid ya

No comments:

Post a Comment