Friday, February 12, 2010

My dog yips in her sleep is she having chipmunk dreams?

10 yr chow/golden retrieverMy dog yips in her sleep is she having chipmunk dreams?
I have a 5 year old chow/shepherd and he has puppy dreams too.My dog yips in her sleep is she having chipmunk dreams?
just doggy dreams. Sometimes my pup has what look like nightmares, shaking and yipping,and I just say,';it's ok'; and pet him.. and he stops having the dream and quiets down.
All of my dogs do this at times - I say they are ';chasing rabbits';
I have a chow/german shepherd (we believe that is the mix) and she does that once in awhile. We just say her name to wake her up to get her to stop.
The baby is dreaming, little squeaks, did she see the new movie, Alvin and the Chipmunks, it is so cute, and you have to buy the soundtrack, it is great.





sorry, about your dog, she will be fine, all dogs dream once and awhile





Happy New Year





go see Alvin

No comments:

Post a Comment