Sunday, February 7, 2010

My cat's were attacking a chipmunk and she was hurt, she is in a bucket, how do i take care of her?

My cat's where attacking the teenage chipmunk, We took her in. She is living in a bucket and is doing okay so far. Yes she is a wild chipmunk. How do I take care of her? What will she eat? What do I do?My cat's were attacking a chipmunk and she was hurt, she is in a bucket, how do i take care of her?
If she's hurt, get her to vet. Is SHE(?) nursing young? If she is, put her back where she came from. KEEP YOUR (house) CATS IN THE HOUSE.My cat's were attacking a chipmunk and she was hurt, she is in a bucket, how do i take care of her?
You should probably take it to the humane society you have to remember it is a wild chipmunk.
you have to bring her to the vet and after that you have to let her go becouse it cant live if its not in the wild

No comments:

Post a Comment