Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My dog had a dead chipmunk should i be worried?

he has a rabbies shot and all his other vaccines. im worried tho that he might still be able to give it to me. i found the dead rodent on deck when i let the dog in. the chipmunk was dead and his fur was wet like he had been neing licked by the dog. can he catch anything spreadable by licking the fur or biting the animal. how do i wash his mouth out or is it nothing to worry aboutMy dog had a dead chipmunk should i be worried?
no, my cat kills chipmunks and then my dog plays with it and they have never gotten rabbies or any other diseases. if you are really worried for your dog then go to the vet, but the chances your dog has rabbies is slim.My dog had a dead chipmunk should i be worried?
I don't know! What type of chipmunk was it

No comments:

Post a Comment