Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who is going to see the Chipmunk movie?

Alvin and the Chipmunks came out in the 1950's I believe. Because I was in grade school then. We all liked it back then. I still have pangs of nostalgia when I hear the recording. :D


No sarcasm please!Who is going to see the Chipmunk movie?
Probably me,my kids want to go to see it,my little girl want me to buy the dvd as soon it is available. I own the first movie already.Who is going to see the Chipmunk movie?
I'm 44 years old. I'm no Anakin, just Eugene. My former boss called himself Darth Sidious, when I was transferred to his team I assumed the Aprentice role:


* learn as much as possible from him,


* and plan how to replace him as the new Master (just kidding).


Darth Eugene Vader

Report Abuse



The first one wasn't very good. The trailer for the new one looks lame as well. It might be great for kids, but something tells me that it will be a bore for adults.
My husband is bringing my 6 year old daughter to see it. She loves Alvin and the Chipmunks and she enjoys watching the old ones too.
me %26amp; my bf are probably going to see it on Christmas Day


like we saw the 1st one last year


......
i will watch it. i saw the trailer it looks nice
hell no! these new chipmunks are not the same as the old ones.
  • money
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment