Friday, February 12, 2010

Hi I would really love to own a chipmunk?

I live near Llandudno in North Wales and I can't find any chipmunk breeders close by, can anyone help me please I would really love to own one. ThanksHi I would really love to own a chipmunk?
i don't actually think you can buy a chipmunk but a degu is very similar and lots of pet shops supply them.





have a look at these websites for information on a degu:


http://exoticpets.about.com/cs/degus/p/degus.htm


http://myhomezone.co.uk/degus/





or chinchillas are just as nice and so softHi I would really love to own a chipmunk?
I lived in South Wales, and I don't know any places either. Their wild animals though, they should be kept in the wild, even if they are ';domesticated'; they'll still turn on you.





But, I don't think there is any chipmunk breeders, maybe some underground person, but I still doubt it.
Yeah, Mate, hate to burst your bubble but a wild animal is a wild animal although I can see why you would want one one they sing cool tunes..........Ooh to the eeh the ooh the ahah to the ting to the tang the wallawalla bingbang


Ooh to the eeh the ooh the ahah ting tang wallawalla bingbang..........Oh, right, thats a movie! you should get a rabbit, they hop.
don't get a chipmunk, dude, they're wild animals and need to be in the WILD. it's that simple. find another small pet, a bunny or a hamster maybe.
i always used to want one too but they are better off in the wild. they are so active and energetic and i don't see how they could tolerate a cage.
umm i agree chipmunks are wild animals..you could get something like a degu%26gt;that is sorta similur to a chipmunk.x
Chipmunks are wildlife - it would be totally cruel to keep one as a pet. Get a hamster instead lol!
why in the name of god do you want a chipmunk

No comments:

Post a Comment