Sunday, February 7, 2010

Youtube wants me to become a partner but all my stuff is like chipmunk songs?

So they are popular songs that sound like chipmunks so what will happen if I apply? Will they accept it? How much money do you make for being a partner?Youtube wants me to become a partner but all my stuff is like chipmunk songs?
awesome!


2-5 dollars every 1000 video views.


lucky duck!





add me


www.youtube.com/julzeatspuYoutube wants me to become a partner but all my stuff is like chipmunk songs?
I'm pretty sure youtube only asks really famous people if not at all. So be careful don't give any account info. Also if you just want to apply and have any stolen or copied material you will be turned down. But if you have thousands of views you might be accepted getting paid 2.50 per 1,000 views hoped that helped, good luck!
It depends if they all really want you. YouTube is a whole big company. But it could of just of been a member. But shoot for it! If you have a lot of views and subscribers definitley try!





Good Luck.





Oh and you'll earn around $5-100 dollare per x views!
probably member of youtube wants that not youtube itself

No comments:

Post a Comment