Sunday, February 7, 2010

When will my swollen poofy chipmunk face go back to normal after getting my wisdom teeth pulled out?

I got all 4 pulled out on friday. ThanksWhen will my swollen poofy chipmunk face go back to normal after getting my wisdom teeth pulled out?
Usually about 2-3 days just put ice on it to help speed up the process.When will my swollen poofy chipmunk face go back to normal after getting my wisdom teeth pulled out?
Yes of course; my friend had this done recently and whilst she was uncomfortable for a week or so, the swelling reduced each day and by the end of the week it was barely noticeable.





Take comfort in the thought that each day the swelling and pain will be less and less.
I'd say like a week and a half to two weeks for the swelling to go down completley.. My bf had that done a couple years ago and afterwards his face was bruised SO bad... And also his mouth hurt SO bad that he couldn't brush his teeth for almost 2weeks, lol.





That's sad and gross at the same time.





Good luck.
When i got mine pulled it took me about 2 days for the swelling to go down...however i had brusing also that took amost a week to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment