Friday, February 12, 2010

Who finds all the Chipmunk songs really annoying?

Like when you are on youtube and they come up EVERYWHERE. drives me insane!!





Who else hates them?Who finds all the Chipmunk songs really annoying?
they take classics and butcher themWho finds all the Chipmunk songs really annoying?
I thought it was quite cute at first :)





Then one of my little sister's friends sent her it as a ringtone.


Every time her little annoying friends send her a little annoying text it plays. And she listens to it the whole way through before answering it. Then because she's been reminded that she likes it so much, she plays it again. Giggles, and plays it again.


Grrrrrr.
No, I love them! And I'm talking about the Chippies from the 1960's! I'm an old school Chipmunk fan.


When I am not posting drunk rantings on Yahoo, I drunk dial people, on my cell (private number) and speak in my Alvin Chipmunk voice! (Something I have mastered since 1968)


You'd be surprised how many people actually stay on the line and have a conversation with me!
they're adorable though, but they do get annoying after a while- answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
ME!!! if i was being interegated literally 2 minutes of a song and i would confess it all xx
Everyone, but nobody wants to admit it.
Ugh, I think their really annoying :/
I lost my virginity while listening to Funkytown =P
i hate that squeeky noise but i love the way they look in real life but ugg to the animated chipmunks!
yeah i remember listening to them when i was little about 6 yrs old but now i hate them
I like the chipmunks.
Me too. I hate those things.
Yeahhhh..





they annoy me after hearing one.
i hate them



they sound so cute....i love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment