Friday, February 12, 2010

Where can I find Alvin and the Chipmunk stuffed animals for my daughter?

It's difficult to find Alvin and the Chipmunks stuffed toys...but my best guess other than the link below would probably be eBay.Where can I find Alvin and the Chipmunk stuffed animals for my daughter?
right now at Brumbys when you buy a snack pack you can choose to get an Alvin, Theodore or Simion toy. it comes with a donut and a popper. it only costs about $5. By the way i live in Australia so it might not be happening in other countries.Where can I find Alvin and the Chipmunk stuffed animals for my daughter?
ebay!


they sell absolutley everything, and dont worry about them being second hand u can buy brand new things from ebay shops!!!


good luck :)
Ebay
at target for 50 cents and they are pretty big
on ebay
anywhere that sells movie merchandise. like walmart. toy r us.





kb toys...

No comments:

Post a Comment