Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do I get rid of the chipmunk living under the porch?

Go to your nearest ';Do-It-Yourself Pest Control'; store. Get a bottle of ';Red Fox'; urine. It is a little pricey due to extraction process.


(LOL). They also sell little containers with cotton balls inside . Saturate the cotton with the fox urine and toss it under your porch. I guarantee it will leave. No other critters will go in there either. It works great in attics to keep out the squirrels.How do I get rid of the chipmunk living under the porch?
Keep a Dog.


Do not leave any eats drop in your porch.


I do not know if salt works but try it is not costly.How do I get rid of the chipmunk living under the porch?
I'd prefer a mouse or rat trap. If you use poison, they could die anywhere and then you might have to play ';Where's the smell coming from?';





If you don't want to kill it, try moth balls or orange peels. They don't like citrus and nothing likes moth balls.
buy some salt and it gets rid of them they cant stand salt
Trap it and put it under someone else porch.or take it to the woods.noisy huh! You might find A wildlife center in your area they might loan you a trap or even trap it for you.
Why would you want to get rid of him/her ? They are the sweetest little creatures in the world. They are so cute and run like crazy when they see humans. I have many chipmunks in my yard and our killer cat, tries to catch them. But thank goodness, he isn't quick enough. When I picked tons of cherries off of our tree, I would put the pits back under the tree and you should have seen all the chipmunks packing their little cheeks plum full of pits. I love them. Cats kill them. I hope you won't kill it and think of it as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment