Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I make chipmunk voices on video's?!?

How can I edit a video, but instead of normal voices I want it to be in chipmunk voice! Please help me with this!! How do I make chipmunk voices on video's?!?
Try using Audacity, a free audio editor. Just speed up your voice. You may need to experiment by recording yourself speaking more slowly than usual, then speeding it up.How do I make chipmunk voices on video's?!?
You can do this two ways; either by speeding up the video OR by simply increasing the pitch...that way you can chose how high you want the voice...or how low. If you are using a Mac, iMovie has a setting to increase/decrease pitch.





good luck!
Take a recording, and speed up the timing to make it frantic and chipmunk-y or talk slowly to make it just sound chipmink-y
use voice candy if you're using mac book!
Use fruity loops!

No comments:

Post a Comment