Friday, February 5, 2010

What small animal could i buy? I'm not sure, i can't get a rabbit, was thinking about chipmunk?

I am allowed to get a small pet and i am not sure what to get. I would like a chipmunk, what do they cost? What other small pets are there?What small animal could i buy? I'm not sure, i can't get a rabbit, was thinking about chipmunk?
Rats: cost about $60 (including pen, food, toys, water bottle, etc). Very frenetic, but they like to cuddle sometimes. Kind of high maintenance.





Mice: cost about $25-35 (for everything). Very sweet and love to cuddle.





Guinea Pigs: cost about $45-55 (again, for everything). Very sweet and sort of low maintenance. What small animal could i buy? I'm not sure, i can't get a rabbit, was thinking about chipmunk?
i love ferrets i have two myself. ignore the stories they only bite when they want you to play they dont smell and they are just balls of fun. there nothing like a hamster more like a cat or dog they run around play fetch, cuddle up to you and they will have energy for hours. they are also the cutest thing to watch sleep.





good luck ;)








x
I would Get a hamster because;


1) They are cute.


2) They are cheap.


3) And they dont cost a lot to look after!


I would reccomend getting a robovorski hamster because they are cute but they are quite fast but i would certainly reccomend them!!!!


Hope I had helped!!!


Lozziiee
how about a chinchilla? they make great pets! very soft and playful! plus its really fun to watch them ';bath in dust';. they look like a cross between a rabbit and a squirrel. i'm very happy with the one i have.
Chipmunks can bite quite a bit. I'd suggest gerbils there friendly and active mostly during the day. Guinea Pigs are also great pets but if your getting any small pets i would advice you buy 2.
Small pets- rats, hamsters, guinea pigs, ferrets, gerbils, mice, and sugar gliders.
You could get a hedgehog

No comments:

Post a Comment