Friday, February 5, 2010

What do I do to keep from getting chipmunk cheeks?

ok I'm getting my wisdom teeth out in two weeks the day before the second semester of school starts. I have to go to school to pick up my schedule (and It wouldn't be fun to miss the first few days) Do you know anything that can keep the swelling and pain down?? or even better, keep it from swelling at all?What do I do to keep from getting chipmunk cheeks?
Unfortunately, I doubt that it won't swell at all. Your oral surgeon, dentist, or whoever is performing the procedure should give you a cold pack that will lessen the swelling.What do I do to keep from getting chipmunk cheeks?
Ice 10 minutes on and 10 minutes off for the first 24 hours then switch to a warm compress.


Good Luck!!!
Use cold compress, and don't store food in your cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment