Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My dog has killed a chipmunk he is a small little lhasapsoo?

my dog had just killed a baby chipmunk and i dont know what is hould do. i burried the chipmunk but i wonder if there is any procotion on how to deal with my dog. I dont know if the chipmunk had any thing on it. What should i do for my do. Should i brush his teeth or what?My dog has killed a chipmunk he is a small little lhasapsoo?
The only thing he might have caught is flees. Advantix or Frontline will sort that fast. Otherwise don't worry.My dog has killed a chipmunk he is a small little lhasapsoo?
i doubt the chipmunk had anything on it that you should worry about. all chipmunks are very small, so it might appear to be a baby but is really an adult.
aww poor chipmunk. Good thing it didn't hurt thew dog tho- a squirrel would have attacked. Call your vet and bathe the dog well.
if you are really concerned you could take him to the vet or just call your vet to see if its ok or if the dog needs to be checked out.
Aww! My dog grabs squirrels tails all the time I don't touch it but get it out of his mouth and make him drink water.
Poor Alvin!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Now Simon and Theodore are brotherless.
Leave your dog alone. Forget the whole thing.
yuo should go to the vet and see it the chimpmunk had raves

No comments:

Post a Comment