Friday, February 5, 2010

How do I make chipmunk voices for videos?

I've seen people on YouTube do it but I don't know how. They say to speed it up on Windows Movie maker but it doesn't work on Windows Vista. My gay computer won't let me download audacity.


Someone please help me. :[[How do I make chipmunk voices for videos?
Use the built in programme called Sound Recorder i think its under accesories. Record you voice or open up a file with it on then speed it up.How do I make chipmunk voices for videos?
just take the audio off and put it in the simple audio program that comes with every computer, and speed it up.
Record your voice, then speed it up. That makes it higher pitched. You can understand them because they speak slowly when they're recording so the words won't be jumbled when it's sped up.
Suck on a helium balloon
the speed of it
Ask Alvin
i have imovie


and i do it there


speed up the vide=\
get some helium balloons suck the air out an talk into the speak
talk whilst holding ur nose lol hahaha
you need to thug it up, then slow it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment