Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How can I locate a place to purchase or adopt a chipmunk for a pet ?

I am wanting a pet chipmunk. Where can I find the information and some good breeders for this in the state of Virginia ?How can I locate a place to purchase or adopt a chipmunk for a pet ?
Sorry to say, but a chipmunk is not a pet. It is a wild animal and no matter how great an environment and care you set up for him, he will be unhappy. It would not be fair and right of you to do that to him. If you want a pet, get a hamster or cat.How can I locate a place to purchase or adopt a chipmunk for a pet ?
Go to the nearest park and catch one. I don't think you can even buy them anyway.
when i was 8 my brothers caught 4and one bit me and they let the wild beast go and i got rabi shots so get a sugar-glider instead
http://sandsexoticanimals.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment