Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do I tame a chipmunk that is suppose to be domestic?

I got one a month ago from a pet store and she has been sweet from day one. I got another one a week ago and he is aggresive. I even had to seperate the two of them because of the fighting. Everytime I try to mess with him he attacks me. How do I tame him?How do I tame a chipmunk that is suppose to be domestic?
well it takes time if u treat him nice eventually he will start liking u back i have had a chipmunk before and he was as mean as a bull and stubborn as one 2!How do I tame a chipmunk that is suppose to be domestic?
maybe he wants to be in the wild . maybe you could set him up an indoor pen or find a female he gets along with.but the best thing is to set him free.
i honestly dont know how you would go about taming an animal like that. chipmunks are naturally wild, so they tend to return to their old ways, whether domestic or not, just like a raccoon. if you want to try and work with it, i would suggest trying to tame it like you do a do a wild bunny. you have to spend time with them, hold them alot, and socialize them with other people. they try to show superiority, so when they attack, dont show fear, or they know they are dominant and will continue with the behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment