Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How can I get a chipmunk to stop pooping on my stoop?

Please don't say kill it because I don't want to hurt it.How can I get a chipmunk to stop pooping on my stoop?
Try pure vinegar and pour it around where he has pooped and around the perimeter. It works with squirrels and cats so maybe it will with chipmunks.How can I get a chipmunk to stop pooping on my stoop?
Chipmunks are as cute as a button, but they can wreak havoc if they get under your house, or under the hood of your car! They'll chew the heck out of your wires!





I don't think you can train ';Chippy'; to poop elsewhere. Just enjoy him and sweep off the poop.





I have chipmunks,squirrels, raccoons, and possums in my yard (which my granddaughter calls ';Meemaw's Pets!';) The rule is: ';If you don't cause me worry, you can stay.';





Actually, that was my philosophy of child rearing. They could do what they wanted, as long as they didn't cause me worry...But look out if Mama got to worryin'!





Give the little fella a name!
Leave some food but poison the food I know that sounds terrible as hell but it won't be shitting on your yard or anything else any more those other methods are 100% going to help some animals get used to stuff like that
I'd go with spreading cayenne pepper around the perimeter. Stronger than black pepper.
Black pepper, sprinkle on your porch
  • african american hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment