Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do I speed up videos to make that funny chipmunk voice in Windows Movie Maker?

People tell me to at the speed up double effect, but all that does is fast forward the video, however the pitch of my voice stays exactly the same. How would I do this?How do I speed up videos to make that funny chipmunk voice in Windows Movie Maker?
First make the video with audio at the normal pace.


Then export that video as a single file.


Right now you can import that video that you exported before with its audio, and add that speed up double effect to all of it.


This way your video and your audio both will be fast in pace, since you made them as one file before and you attached them by exporting them previously.





Good luck!How do I speed up videos to make that funny chipmunk voice in Windows Movie Maker?
lol its IMPOSSIBLE to do that wif just windows movie maker

No comments:

Post a Comment