Friday, February 5, 2010

Don't you get annoyed when people make Chipmunk version of good songs?

I get annoyed. They ruined a perfectly good song with chipmunks singing it! No offense I love those little guys but I get annoyed!Don't you get annoyed when people make Chipmunk version of good songs?
Yes, but it's kind of funny thoughDon't you get annoyed when people make Chipmunk version of good songs?
It does get abit annoying. But SOME are really really interesting, satsifies my curiosity :D





hope that helped:D


do answer my question on my singing here:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


(hope you enjoy! do keep the link spreading!)
yes it is very annoying just like when they make kid songs out of rap sounds that is annoying too
I hate those little critters' versions of songs.
  • money
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment