Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What is a good song to sing in a chipmunk voice?

As in: what do people enjoy hearing? But nothing really fast or high. What song makes people laugh and is memorable and is well known by everyone. Thank you! :-)What is a good song to sing in a chipmunk voice?
Flo Rida - Get Low, too funni, Tpain songs are good too.








I could probably also imagine let me in by the osmonds being quite good, if you go to youtube there are so many different songs remixed with chipmunk voices, you'll find some good ideas there.What is a good song to sing in a chipmunk voice?
Hey Lydia C ~





How about one of these...





Do-Re-Mi


Rag Mop


Me Too (Ho-Ho! Ha-Ha!)


Mister Sandman


Hello Dolly


Puff the Magic Dragon


Tonight You Belong to Me


Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious


Tea for Two


Que Sera Sera


Mississippi Mud


Down by the Old Mill Stream





*on a personal note my ultimate 'fav' is Mr. Lonely b/c when my fiance is out of town he'll call %26amp; sing it 2 me %26amp; make me cry! :) I know corny corny corny but ever so true! If you click the link below you'll hear an excerpt of it as performed by The Slugs in Flushed Away. It's hilarious :D Once the main pg comes up click get the soundtrack it's on the left side of the pg its a yellow stamp like image when it redirects you to the listing of songs just scroll down to #10 which is Mr. Lonely


http://www.flushedaway.com/flash/fa_dvd.鈥?/a>
You could try something by the Beatles.


Yesterday could be hilarious.





Hugh Laurie did Hey Jude on his old show. It makes crappy days so much better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkpNkBFUK鈥?/a>
Marcy Playground - Sex %26amp; Candy


or


Pantera - Walk


(hmmm might be too much of an insult to Pantera ...better go w/ the 1st one)



Any song by Slipknot
Jungle by ELO... my best friend and I had the old vinyl and cranked up the speed... ah those were the days!
lol kim by eminem....hilarious
I remember the Chipmunks singing 'Born to be Wild'. I was in PAIN afterwards...
I've never heard Closer by NIN in a chipmunk voice. That would be interesting lol

No comments:

Post a Comment