Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is a chipmunk infestation really an infestation? Are these things spreading disease or gnawing on my house?




These things are running around all over the place! I see them dozens of times a day, and sometimes they have stuff in their mouths. I hope it's not part of my house!


Do chipmunks eat wood and destroy property? Do they spread disease like rats do?


If i am trying to sell my property, and potential buyers see these things scurrying around everywhere, will i lose a sale.


Should i kill every last one of these creatures? Or are they harmless?Is a chipmunk infestation really an infestation? Are these things spreading disease or gnawing on my house?
Other than digging lots of holes, I believe they're harmless. They eat nuts and seeds, not houses. If you tried to pick one up, about the worst thing that would happen is a flea might hop onto you. Is a chipmunk infestation really an infestation? Are these things spreading disease or gnawing on my house?
Feed then a few nuts outside,catfood is a favorite of lots of small creatures.,Remember your the one that drove off all the bird's of pray.[hawks and owl's for trying to eat that cat you wouldnt take care of./Ken
Go to Home Depot, they have a device that you plug in and it makes a high pitched noise that deters rodents. They are about $50.00 but they will keep all pest away.
Buy a shotgun.

No comments:

Post a Comment