Friday, February 5, 2010

My cat brought a live chipmunk into our house. How can I get it out? I don't know where it is.?

My cat is no longer interested in the thing. I'm not sure where it is and not sure what I can do, if anything.My cat brought a live chipmunk into our house. How can I get it out? I don't know where it is.?
Get a small Hav-a-Hart trap and bait it with peanut butter on a cracker.My cat brought a live chipmunk into our house. How can I get it out? I don't know where it is.?
Ask it to leave...
Fill a bucket with fresh vegetables and nuts. Then stack some books in front of it like stairs. The chipmunk will smell the food, climb up the ';stairs'; and fall in. Make sure the bucket is deep enough so the chipmunk can't jump or climb out.
Place empty paper towel rolls around the floor. Tape off one end. If he runs in, the cat will then become interested and you may have some time to save the chipmunk.
Wait for the smell, then you'll find it.
Ohhhhhh I HAD THIS PROBLEM B4 *THERE IS NO NEED TO WORRY*





Go to your nearest blockbuster/movie rental store and purchase ALVIN %26amp; THE CHIPMUCKS (it doesn't matter which episode) and when you get home, put it on and turn the volume up to 38 bars (NO HIGHER, NO LOWER). As soon as you do this, ensure that you aswell as any other humans are NOT in that room and give it 5 minutes (7 at the most) and that chipmuck of yours will come and view the tv (Alvin %26amp; the Chipmucks). When he has done this and you feel that he is distracted enough, get either a sheet/bucket/pan/etc. and make your move for it.





Worked for me, hehehe... Nah, Just Kidding :) BUT on a serious note; open your windows and even your door if you can for a little while. Then you can go room to room while they are open and move things around so it can jump put and run of it's still there.





Hope you get that little sucker out, urgh!!! lolz May I have 10 points??? thanks!!! Take care, keith
OHH NOO~!!! LOL Do you have a live trap that you could set up to trap it in? Or maybe a mouse trap?? I don't know!





My cat brought a bird into our back porch one time, that wasn't dead either and it got away, but was easier to find than a chipmunk would be.





Maybe leave some food out for it...maybe the cat will get interested in it again if it see's it running across the floor..





leave a window, or something open where it can get out if it decides it wants too
all the trouble in your life and the only thing that you can do is tap an answer in the computer for internet help ? Thank God that you are not bleeding or that your house is not burning! Just how stupid are you, anyway?
Look in the couch, thats the first place they like to hide, and make sure you get him, because they will live there and have babies!!!
lol
I would leave a window open a crack,maybe put some food on ledge,then hope he makes a run for it

No comments:

Post a Comment