Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How can I make a chipmunk trap?

i don't really want to buy one but i need to get rid of the chipmunk.How can I make a chipmunk trap?
I have chipmunks around the house too. My neighbors cat usually takes care of them when I'm not looking. They sell live traps so you can take him to a different area and set it free rather than killing it. He's only trying to survive in this world too. If it's a female she might have babies somewhere. I find it's easier to live with them rather than kill them. I keep mine well fed and supplied it with material for the nest so it doesn't tear things up trying to build one.How can I make a chipmunk trap?
Well you could use a mouse trap. Or use decon. Otherwise to trap it alive you need a trap with very small openings and a door that would close when the bugger enter it. Bait could be peanut butter or nuts ETC.

No comments:

Post a Comment