Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What should I do about this chipmunk my cat tortured?

My cat just brought a chipmunk in the house and its not moving, just breathing really hard. I have it in a bucket. Can I get a disease from touching it? I don't want it to suffer, what can I do for it? And how can I keep my cat from attacking chipmuncks? Keeping her in is not an option she is wild as can be and destroys everything in the house.What should I do about this chipmunk my cat tortured?
call the rescue group in your area!! poor lil chipmunk x(


you may have to reconsider about him being outdoor, cause there will be one day that he will come home injured, and i'm sure you dun want that to happen..


he's jus being himself as he's wild cat !! but you can feed him at home before he goes out to avoid him killing lil animals outside???





and dun worry about penny cuz she has some serious problem to communicate wi others, and dont even bother reporting or emailing her.. she aint worth it... jus pray for her to grow up !!What should I do about this chipmunk my cat tortured?
Oh so one pees in the house, the other ';destroys'; the house. Why do you even have cats? You definitely don't sound like someone who knows how to care for them.





There's nothing you can do about your pet killing wildlife. You can call your local wildlife rescue to see if it can be saved. If you were a RESPONSIBLE pet owner you'd keep the cats inside for their safety as well as for all the animals they're killing. Ugg. People like you.
Why don't you just let the cat finish the chipmunk off and put the poor thing out of it's misery. You can't save every chipmunk in the world and it's probably too late for this one anyway. It's a simple fact of nature that cat's hunt chipmunks.
Ditto to what Percy said. Call your local wildlife rescue, and then call your local no-kill shelter to sign over your cat because obviously you're a irresponsible pet owner.
call either ur vet or the nearest wildlife control. it sounds like its hyperventilating so u may want 2 call quick or it could have a heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment