Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do you get chipmunk to stay away from my blueberries bushes?

they eat all my fruits. we have a net covering them but the little buggers find a way in. not only do they eat the fruit but, they break branches.How do you get chipmunk to stay away from my blueberries bushes?
my father-in-law uses firecrackers and a .22 rifle to keep them out of the blackberries...





hes also had some success using some kind ';wolf pee'; he found in a hunting magazine and a big plastic owl on a pole near his bushes.





now playing:heatseeker - ac/dcHow do you get chipmunk to stay away from my blueberries bushes?
Find their holes and drop poisoned bait down. You can't deter chipmunks, you can only get rid of them.
Play 'Alvins'...music near the brush!

No comments:

Post a Comment